Cincinnati Car Accident Attorney
Assisting people who have been injured in automobile accidents is the number one activity at the Law Office of Larry H. Creach. Our highways have become a bit safer in recent years, statistically, but crashes still take a terrible toll — more than 8,000 injuries in the Cincinnati metro annually.
Larry Creach handles every kind of accident situation:
- Head-on collisions
- T-bone or side-impact collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollovers, involving SUV and other vulnerable vehicle designs
- Collisions involving trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Accidents caused by rough roadways
- Accidents caused by product failures (tires, seat belts, brakes, lights, etc.)
- Drunk driver accidents, in which the other driver may be asked to pay punitive damages above and beyond the usual compensation
- Distracted driving accidents, involving texting and other distracting behaviors
- Hit and runs, in which the other driver doesn’t stop to share information, and thus cannot be sued for damages
- Phantom accidents, in which the other driver was never aware of having contributed to an injury
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist accidents, in which the other driver lacks the insurance to pay for your injuries
Serving The Seriously Injured Across Cincinnati, Ohio
Though auto accidents remain common, they are seldom simple, as this list makes clear. Larry Creach is successful in obtaining compensation because he is experienced in every kind of accident situation and possesses exceptional investigation and negotiation skills.
An important part of personal injury attorney Larry Creach‘s practice is obtaining high-dollar settlements for catastrophic and debilitating injuries caused by crashes, and wrongful death suits when a loved one — a breadwinner, caregiver or beloved child — is killed in a crash.