Larry H. Creach
- Sole Practitioner
Prior to focusing on the representation of individuals who have been injured, I worked for several different insurance companies defending these same types of cases. In nearly ten (10) years of working for insurance companies, I was able to gain valuable information and insight into how insurance companies evaluate and handle claims. I know the insurance companies are in business to make money and their objective is to pay injured parties as little as possible to make this happen. I am able to use the knowledge and experience I gained while working for insurance companies to obtain the best possible results for my Clients.
I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business from Miami University and then obtained a Juris Doctor from Salmon P. Chase College of Law.
I am admitted to practice in the State of Ohio, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
I am a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Butler County Bar Association, and Cincinnati Bar Association.
I am the only attorney in my office and I will handle your case in its entirety. I pride myself on the personal attention I give my Clients and work with each of my Clients to obtain the best result possible on each individual case.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation 96%
- Criminal 2%
- Other/Misc. 2%
- Ohio, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2004
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2004
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase Inn of Court; Student Bar Association - 1999
- Miami University
- B.S. - 1996
- Honors: Best Business Plan in Entrepreneurship Course
- Major: Business
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, 1996 to Present
- Butler County Bar Association, 1996 to Present
- Cincinnati Bar Association, 2000 to Present
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys, 2000 to 2008
- Defense Research Institute, 2000 to 2008
- Cambridge Who's Who, 2006
Past Employment Positions
- Evans & Creach LLP, Partner, 2008 to 2009
- Davidson & Creach Co., L.P.A., Partner, 2008 to 2008
- Davidson, Adams, & Creach Co., L.P.A., Partner, 2003 to 2008
- Davidson Law Offices Co., L.P.A., Associate, 1999 to 2003
- Law Clerk and Legal Intern, Butler County Prosecutor's Office, Butler County, Ohio, 1997 to 1999
Pro Bono Activities
- Coach of Hamilton West Side Little League Tigers, 1996 to 2000
- Manager of Hamilton West Side Little League Yankees, 2000 to 2001
- Legal Advisor, Hamilton West Side Little League, 2000 to 2001
- Butler County Republican Party, Executive Committee, Gold Elephant, 2005 to 2008
- Butler County Republican Party, Central Committee, Gold Elephant, 2008 to 2010
- Butler County Republican Party, Executive Committee, 2010 to 2014